Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 1 of 365 days

It 's September 16, 2011, time 17.52 and I’m going to start a 365 days blog.
My friend Marga started hers already. I like the idea so much that I want to join her. So if you would like you can follow me on my day by day blog through my eyes.
When... yes when I finish this challenge I think I have a fun diary of pictures. I will do my best to come up with beautiful pictures, I know that some days I will post a 'hurry up and take the picture’.

Lucy



A pile of branches in my garden

3 comments:

  1. How fun, Looking forward to sharing your journey!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, that’s an ambitious journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jippie, join the club and have FUN.
    Heel leuk dat je mee doet.

    Groetjes,
    Marga♥

    ReplyDelete